The parade takes place on the second Sunday of June and kicks off at noon sharp on Lower Main Street in Callicoon!
Come enjoy the fun and make sure to stop down at the Delaware Youth Center for Chicken BBQ, hot dogs, and snacks after the parade. Don’t miss getting a collector, Tractor Parade T-Shirt before they run out. You’ll find them on sale in town and at the Center. You’ll also find our River Run Raffle tickets for sale. Lots of great prizes, so get your tickets soon!
Note to Tractors – registration opens at 7am at the DYC. There is no fee to enter the parade, but the DYC appreciates any donation big or small that you can make to help offset the cost of putting this wonderful event on. Couple important notes:
- No parking at AGWAY please.
- You should arrive at the DYC early to drop off your tractor and register.
- Trailers and other vehicles will be directed elsewhere in town to park.
- If you are only bringing your tractor, you can enter the line up at the DYC and just drive the tractor in the parade when it starts.
- Volunteers will be on hand along the route to assist. We appreciate your full cooperation in abiding by their directions.
- Please, NO children on laps or fenders. This is just too dangerous.
- NO alcohol, and absolutely no drinking and driving. Police will be on hand to patrol, so be smart and be careful!
- NO pulling tractors – you will be asked to prove the tractor can run and that the brakes work.
- NO political signs or advertisements. The parade is for fun and not for political or commercial gain.
- And most importantly, HAVE FUN!
For additional information or to volunteer email email@example.com.